Whatcha eating today? Thursday, 10/27/2016

emelar
on 10/27/16 8:57 am - TX

Morning:  bacon, Greek yogurt, latte

Lunch:  lamb gyro salad with some added avocado

Dinner:  roasted wasabi edamame and ice cream

Already worked out and walked the dogs this morning.  One of the rare mornings I was up early enough to do it.  Totally forgot my vitamins...will take them tonight.

mmsmom
on 10/27/16 9:25 am - Woburn, MA

I'm working out of a different building today, one which I will move to permanently soon :( 

B:  steel cut oats

L:  salad from the salad bar (disappointing, yuck)

S:  bought some banana chips

D:  taco stuffed peppers (prepared yesterday and ready to go in the oven, yay, me)

E:  unlikely - got up at 5:30 to get here and it's cold and yucky, will get home later than usual due to 40 mile each way increase in commute and rain is forecasted

L/V:  meh

except for my peppers which I am looking forward to, this has not been a good day for food

VSG on 04/28/2014

rissa1224
on 10/27/16 9:55 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Oops! Trying not to go MIA as much, but lifes nuts. Decided to not buy a house, so now apartment searching. Searching in the more 'ghetto' areas of Jersey ( I am in Morris County now). It's a tad difficult, so we decided to rent and see if we like the specific areas before purchasing, amongst other reasons. Super stoked but I get overly stressed easily! So far, I have not given in with binge eating. Or stress eating. I try to work as many hours as I can between 2 jobs, if I don't have other plans - so I keep busy! And I don't bring more than I should eat to my jobs because I'd eat everything. My day job now has a bucket of candy ( I have not touched it), and always has junk food snacks. I have avoided them for weeks now. One day at a time.

B Shake

L: grilled chicken skewer, broccoli casserole, peas.

S (if needed) lite babybel

D steak, broccoli casserole, peas. ( love peas but I try to have less than 2tbsp)

S if needed yogurt.

V&W on track!

E - its a 12-13 hour work day soooo, I don't think that's happening. Grr.

Donna L.
on 10/27/16 11:42 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I'm from Livingston originally.  I feel your NJ rent pain.  Chicago is still pricey but nowhere near as bad as Jersey.  Good luck!

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

rissa1224
on 10/28/16 4:56 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

LOL yes, you totally know my pain. Even in the 'less expensive' areas, its brutal. Thank you =)

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/27/16 11:08 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Well I'm still trying to get my old printer to work & its not even that old. I have another printer that I kept that's older but not as fancy (no remote print) as the newer one. After wasting an hour with hp tech support now they think its a hardware problem & said to get a printer head. His quote $9.00, cust svc quote $120.00! Really?, that's like half the price of the original printer. Its one of those combo printer, scanner, fax numbers. Really it can do everything else except print.

Well that's a couple of hours I can't get back., & wasted money on new ink which of course won't work with the newer printers. 

Good Luck on your test! My menu so far:

Breakfast Orgain protein drink, eggs n cheese

Lunch Polluck fish burger

Dinner Chicken salad

Snacks Moon cheese, quest chips, powdered pb

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Donna L.
on 10/27/16 11:41 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Gluten freeee again!

Meal #1: coffee with proteins!

Meal #2: Tuna mooshed with avocado & mayos.

Meal #3: LC ham and cheese wrap made with "lettuce" bread.

random if I need to eat stuff: orange, two string cheese, 1 protein shake.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Rachel B.
on 10/27/16 2:49 pm, edited 10/27/16 2:15 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

B: Coffee

S: Protein Bar

L: 1/2 Citrus Chicken Salad

D: 4-1/2 oz ribeye steak

S: Dannon Light & Fit Coconut vanilla greek

got groceries...

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 10/27/16 2:58 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

Hello everyone! It's been a rainy gloomy day today in southwest Ohio, which is making me feel more tired. Had to go for my allergy shots today, so my schedule seems thrown off and behind. 

B: 1 egg scrambled mixed with 1 tablespoon low fat cottage cheese, coffee

s: 1 cup Kefir strawberry flavored

L: 3 oz chicken 

S: pork rinds 

D: taco casserole 

S: orgain organic protein shake 

vit: done

water: still working on it

ex: taking a rest day since I'm feeling kind of run down. 

rissa1224
on 10/28/16 4:58 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Do you literally mix in cottage cheese w/ the egg? I was curious if I try that, that it would be icky.

Most Active
Recent Topics