Finally starting to notice my weight loss at 2 months!

GAHP
on 9/30/16 9:01 pm

This is awesome to read! Congrats, and I can't wait! I sweat a lot too and I hate it. I hope after I have some weight off it'll get better, like you!

Clamcake65
on 10/1/16 11:48 am
VSG on 10/17/16

Hi,

You, are definitely an inspiration.

I can relate, to the sweating and aching and avoiding social functions.

My, sleeve is sceduled for Oct. 17.

I am 65 yrs. young, at least that's what I tell myself. Lol

I tried having the sleeve 15 yrs. ago, but the insurance companies wouldn't pay for it.

Here I am on Medicare and now on a new journey.

I'm nervous that mentally, I won't be able to handle, not eating what I used to eat.

Maybe, I won't have cravings anymore?

I, do know, I want this surgery.

I have a huge hernia and a dropped stomach, which will need to be repaired, after some weight loss.

Thanks, for listening to me ramble.

Nancy

McLassie
on 10/2/16 1:32 pm
VSG on 07/25/16

I definitely have cravings. I think most of us do. On the other hand, I am much more focused on quality vs quantity. 

Good luck to you! 

Tempestt
on 10/1/16 3:33 pm
VSG on 09/07/16

Best NSV, besides smaller clothes, would be the lack of pain in my ankles.  I used to wake up in the morning and hobble down the steps.  My ankles were usually fine after the initial steps, but long car rides or being off them all night meant painful walking when you first got back up.  Such a great feeling to not have to worry about that anymore!

Sleeve September 7, 2016

5' 3"; Highest Weight/Program Start Weight: 256.6 lbs.; Surgery Weight: 214.6 lbs. Goal Weight: 145

"A year from now you will wish you started today." - Karen Lamb

Clamcake65
on 10/2/16 1:28 pm
VSG on 10/17/16

Thanks, keep up the good work.

diane S.
on 10/5/16 12:25 pm

Ain't it great to not be a sweat-hog anymore? We moved to a cooler climate because we felt fat and sweaty all the time.

Lots of people go  through a "cold" phase after about 50 lbs or so. but it seems to resolve.  Congrats on your achievement.  Diane S.

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active
Recent Topics