Tongue-in-cheek victory of sorts

McLassie
on 9/16/16 9:01 am
VSG on 07/25/16

I was watching the news and couldn't help but notice that a certain presidential candidate released some health information and weighs 236 lbs. I'm used to weighing more than absolutely everyone, so I was shocked when I realized I weigh LESS than he does! Granted I'm a 5'4'' woman, but still, I would've outweighed him a few weeks ago. I'm thrilled! If for some freak reason we were on a teeter-totter together, I would be the one on top. I can do every single weight-restricted leisure activity that he can do. It made me realize that even though my weight loss has been slow, the scale is still moving in the right direction. 

YAY!

psychoticparrot
on 9/16/16 9:13 am

I agree -- it's never good to weigh more than the president (candidate). I had a little party in my head when my weight finally dropped below my adult son's.

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

wyo_sarah
on 9/16/16 11:12 am

My first victory was weighing less than my husband but the big one is weighing less than my mom!

Tempestt
on 9/16/16 12:03 pm
VSG on 09/07/16

LOL - I love it!!  

My first victory was also to weight less than hubby.  

And, I guess a presidential candidate, too. I probably don't weigh less than that Pretty Boy Trudeau, though. 

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/16 7:07 am

LOL Temptestt ... yes he and I would definitely be in a different weight class!

roxytrim
on 9/17/16 9:37 am - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

Ohhhh...you'd be surprised. Our pretty boy is pretty solid - 6 feet tall and a trained boxer, so I bet you would be at the top of that teeter totter 

Tempestt
on 9/17/16 11:22 am
VSG on 09/07/16

I wish I could photoshop that teeter totter. LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics