Whatcha eating today? Tuesday, 9/13/2016

JoeyJo
on 9/13/16 9:59 am - NJ

A co-worker/friend noticed that I eat a raw sweet pepper every day with a packet of Tuna Creations on it.  She asked if I eat that every day.  I said 5 days a week.  She mentioned that her family member is a doctor and told her to limit her tuna because of mercury poisoning that affects your joints and general health.  I knew to limit tuna while I was pregnant but never worried about it again.  I researched a little bit and found that even eating it every day, I was probably not consuming enough to cause a problem, but I took her advice and will be mixing it up.

B- Combat Crunch protein bar

L- Sweet red pepper with 2 oz. canned chicken breast

S- Light & Fit Greek yogurt

D- Hopefully steak and asparagus

S- 2 no-sugar added fudgsicles or some cashews

W- on track

V- on track

E- off track a lot

wyo_sarah
on 9/13/16 11:10 am

It was 30 something here this morning. I picked all the tomatoes from my garden last night because it froze over the weekend.

B: shake

S: grapes, jerky and cheese

L: I'm not sure. The power is out at our school so I can't warm up my chicken wings.

D: I forgot to take out something, so I have no idea.  I have Zumba tonight, so it'll have to be something easy my husband is willing to make.

W: behind. We can't use the toilets at school because of the power situation (I'm not sure how they are connected) so I'm not drinking

i forgot my vitamins this morning

I went to a spin/strength class this morning and will do Zumba tonight.

cappy11448
on 9/13/16 2:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

I had a good day yesterday, and far so good today.  I'm over my max weight, so I've got to buckle down soon.

breakfast - salmon

lunch - crack slaw

dinner - buffalo chicken spaghetti squash

snack - maybe salmon, maybe nuts

liquids and vitamins - great

exercise - not so much

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

happyteacher
on 9/13/16 2:27 pm

My eating has been a hot mess since school resumed. I am posting this more for accountability- please know this is NOT weight loss phase appropriate in any capacity!!!

Breakfast- piece of toast

Lunch- 1 egg, 2 sugar free pickles, worked on a pack of Kays Naturals cookie bites over the next two hours

Zuchinni muffin (200 cals, only 2 g protein- not cool)

Penne pasta with sausage meat sauce- the pasta at least is a high fiber high protein variety. It doesn't mess with my blood sugar levels so long as I don't overdue it. Still, doesn't as an overall dish hit my 1g protein per 10  calories ratio I like to keep.

Protein is very low. Maintainance calories for me is 1200 at the moment (not exercising). Haven't run the numbers yet, but not looking to lose right now so need to check. No clue of the overall stats on the pasta dish given I rarely eat it. 

Going to put my patch on now- forgot even though in a different post I meant to do it when I finished typing it. Ugh. 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

jujuh
on 9/13/16 4:58 pm - Northern Cincinnati Suburb, OH
VSG on 06/03/16

B - crustless quiche with 1 oz turkey sausage patty

S - protein bar

L - P3 pack with 1.5 oz Greek yogurt

S - 1/2 small apple with peanut butter

D - 2.5 oz pot roast and onion with 1 oz broccoli

V - done

W - on track

E - walked this morning and am over 11,000 steps for the day

McLassie
on 9/13/16 9:56 pm
VSG on 07/25/16

1: Two scrambled eggs with a piece of turkey and some low fat cheese

2: Slim Fast protein drink (I hadn't had one since pre-op, and it tasted way too sweet and made me a bit nauseated)

3: Piece of baked chicken breast with almond and parm "breading", a few green beans, and a taste of cherry greek yogurt

4: Turkey and some cheddar curds

Liquid and Vitamins: Always

Exercise: Walked my dog only a mile and a half today because I had to go to the dentist before work. Work was busy and I probably put another 4 miles in. Need to remember to start wearing my fitbit again. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics