Whatcha eating today? Friday, 9/2/2016

Gwen M.
on 9/2/16 4:50 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I'm so glad it's Friday.  This has been a week.  

1: protein shake
2: leftover frittata
3: spiced ground lamb and chickpeas, leftover baba ganoush, rice for the guys

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: hopefully tai chi class and pilates class, it depends on when my car gets back to the driveway!

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Horselover1998
on 9/2/16 6:17 am

Well, I'm 2 months away from surgery, but here's what I'm eating today:

Two turkey burgers with mix veggies

One chicken breast with mix veggies

Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios

And for snacks: apple w/peanut butter, celery w/peanut butter, grapes, string cheese, greek yogurt, applesauce, strawberries, and a banana.

Honey Nut and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios are my "guilty pleasures," so I figure since I do pretty well with the rest of my meals, I can indulge in some sugary cereals. :-)

As for exercise, I might go for a short walk after work. Working 12 hour shifts in a prison is exhausting, so it's tough getting up the motivation to exercise after...I might try getting up earlier and going out before work...

SherBear1481
on 9/2/16 8:55 am
VSG on 06/29/16

It's only 8:20am and I feel like I have already overindulged, so I need to be good the rest of the day! LOL.

B: Premier Protein Shake

B2: Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon and Egg White Sandwich from Starbucks, no muffin

S: 16 oz non-fat Chai tea latte

L: We are having sandwiches and salad catered today for a meeting, so either a salad or lunch meat/cheese

D: Leftover corned beef and cabbage with carrots

Water: on track

Vitamins: on track

Exercise: Unknown, hopefully a walk if the rain clears up

wyo_sarah
on 9/2/16 9:58 am

I too am so very happy it is Friday!

B: I was going to have a shake, but I ran out of time so once again I ate cheese and crackers in the car on the way to work.

S: coffee with creamer and sugar. I don't actually like coffee, so I have to dilute the flavor, but I was very cold and needed something to warm to drink. However the sugar made me nauseous so I'm not going to do that again.

L: leftover steak and a few bites of noodles

D: probably leftover Mexican shredded beef with cheese unless I can convince my husband to go out

excerise: yesterday I did my first TRX class and I can hardly move today. I'm hoping to just do some aerobic and strength building exercises at home.

water is on track, I forgot my vitamins again.

jujuh
on 9/2/16 7:22 pm - Northern Cincinnati Suburb, OH
VSG on 06/03/16

B - 1 egg scrambled, 1 tbsp cheddar,1 slice turkey bacon, 1/2 small banana which I shared with the dogs

S - Light n fit Greek yogurt

L - 2 oz tuna salad, 4 carrots with Greek yogurt ranch

S - protein bar

D - 3 oz chicken breast in a 1 oz spinach salad with 3 grape tomatoes, feta cheese, vinegarette

W - done

V - done

E - walked this morning and am over 12,000 steps today

Most Active
Recent Topics