Weight loss after the re-sleeve

tabrielle10
on 7/26/16 5:10 pm

Yes@!! please,,,thank you so much,. but I wonder if i am able to use my Louisiana medicaid

janinemarie
on 7/26/16 6:39 pm

http://www.tristatebariatrics.org

I posted my doctors email if you want to do some research.  I believe you can only use your medicaid in the state where you live.  You can call your insurance company and ask them for a reference for a bariatric doctor and than find one that does revisions.  It took me over a year to finally get the revision but it was worth it.  Good luck!

Takeaction.wls
on 5/10/18 11:14 am
  • Hello what was the reason for your resleeve and what we're your stats and did you loose,slot of weight/gain restriction? On thinking of doing it myself to re sleeve but wonder if it is worth 5k?
Finding_Myself09
on 7/27/16 11:43 am

Way to go You should be very proud of yourself. I hope I get great results from my re-sleeve

Takeaction.wls
on 5/10/18 11:15 am

Hello what was the reason for your resleeve and what we're your stats and did you loose,slot of weight/gain restriction? On thinking of doing it myself to re sleeve but wonder if it is worth 5k?

Allisonw2lls
on 5/10/17 7:47 pm - CA
VSG on 06/16/17

Hi janinemarie, i am so happy to read your post. I am in the exact same situation right now. I have a hernia as well and the Doctor feels its either stretched or disfigured from the hernia. I am scheduled for June 9th for my re-sleeve and I have been getting really nervous about it, read some that have had a really hard time but reading your post and being in the same exact situation gives me high hopes. Thanks for posting!

Finding_Myself09
on 7/27/16 11:39 am

Thanks everyone for all the help. And to answer the question about my goal no I lost about 60lbs in the first 6 months and nothing else since. 

Most Active
Recent Topics