Clear Liquids Today - Surgery Tomorrow

jesuiscrystal
on 7/11/16 5:54 am - Urbana, IL
VSG on 07/12/16

Terrified. Hungry. Excited. 

Those are a few of the things I'm feeling. This two weeks (thankfully) has gone by quickly for me. They'll call this afternoon with my report time for tomorrow morning. My BFF flew in from GA to help wrangle the kids while I'm in the hospital. I'm furiously cooking meals for my family to eat for a few days and tackling the last of the laundry. Why is it that mamas never truly get a break? I'm doing all the work I normally would, just all at once.

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 7/11/16 6:09 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Well, when you have surgery you get to just relax (kind of)! You'll be focused on you for a few days while recovering in hospital (assuming you have a few, each person is different). Just focus on getting in you walking and your water. If you feel ya need to sleep, get some sleep on :)

You'll be in recovery room before ya know. 

Chris

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

honeywell
on 7/11/16 8:26 am

Just started my clear liquids today for surgery on Thursday!!!

Good luck to you! I'm having my surgery in GA, also. :) Hope yours is very uneventful and you recover quickly!

jesuiscrystal
on 7/11/16 8:29 am - Urbana, IL
VSG on 07/12/16

I lived in Athens for 6 years. Now we're in the IL cornfields. Good luck with your surgery!

Secrets224
on 7/11/16 11:17 am
VSG on 09/27/16

Woo Hoo Girl!!!! So excited for you and good luck!!! 

honeywell
on 7/11/16 11:22 am

Thank you, babe!!! I'm so excited/terrified. Haha!

Secrets224
on 7/11/16 2:00 pm
VSG on 09/27/16

I'm right there with ya! But WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! 

KTnj63
on 7/11/16 9:34 am
VSG on 07/07/16

Good luck!! My surgery was 7/7 everything is going well I'm sure you will do great!!

mylastchance
on 7/11/16 10:45 am

Yayyyyy!!!!  The best to you on your surgery tomorrow.  I know, terrified, hungry and excited are all things we go through to get to the next step.  You are just about the embark on the BEST rest of your life and in time you'll look back and wonder why you waited so long.

You are about to be one of our newest LOSERS!!  I'll be watching for updates on your journey. 

Hang in there after surgery,  it's just somethings to endure for a better healthier life and believe me,  you are going to survive the uncomfortable days to come.  Follow Dr.s plan and all will be good.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

jesuiscrystal
on 7/12/16 8:12 am - Urbana, IL
VSG on 07/12/16

I have just over an hour before report time, and your message is very comforting to me right now. Thanks so much!

Most Active
Recent Topics