Liquids start tomorrow!

Scubachick
on 7/10/16 5:30 pm
VSG on 08/01/16

Hi everyone - another newbie here!  I am so glad I've found you:) Your words of wisdom and encouragement that I've read are incredible.

I start my liquid diet tomorrrow with surgery on the 25th, and I am ready for the next chapter in my life.  I cannot wait to be in the infamous Losers Club!

Be well, new friends.

Kudzu
on 7/10/16 5:41 pm
VSG on 07/28/16

Good luck to you! My vsg is on the 28th. Thankfully, my surgeon is only requiring one week of liquids prior to my surgery, but I've already got my broth and protein shakes on standby. ;-)

mylastchance
on 7/10/16 6:12 pm

Hey Kudzu ... good luck to you on your surgery too.  Gonna be a LOSER too.....Wooo, Wooo!!!  Yayyyy!

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

mylastchance
on 7/10/16 6:10 pm

You'll be here before you know it.  Biggest group of LOSERS around!!!  Who'd a thunk we would want to be LOSERS....hahahaha.  Love it!! 

I'll be looking forward to seeing updates about your journey.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

InItToWinIt
on 7/10/16 6:37 pm

Good luck. Time flies on the pre-op liquid diet. I just had my surgery this past Thursday. It'll be here before you know it. You'll do great!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 7/11/16 6:11 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Stick to it, even when its tough!

Welcome the group & forum!

Love ya dive!  I'm a diver, too. My highest cert was PADI Divemaster but its expired... love it and cant wait to get back into it. I live in South Florida so theres plenty of reason and places :D (unless you watch the national news and have seen that green slime problem, thats right where I live)

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

McLassie
on 7/11/16 10:32 am
VSG on 07/25/16

Hey surgery buddy! My date is the 25th as well! I can't wait. I've had a countdown on my phone for the last month. 

Let us know how things are going!

scootermama
on 7/11/16 8:05 pm

I start two week liquid diet tomorrow; surgery is 26th. Feeling nervous but excited. How long before you resumed normal routine? I am slightly concerned about being healed enough in time for school starting (high school special education teacher).

Most Active
Recent Topics