I have a new favorite treat!

Secrets224
on 7/7/16 10:54 am
VSG on 09/27/16

I bought a small 8 count clear plasti**** pop tray. Poured in my Premier Protein Shakes in a few and my favorite greek yogurt with fresh fruit in a few others. OMGOSH! Heavenly!!! And this will be great for after surgery in case I have a hankering for a sweet treat, I can grab a protein shake pop or frozen greek yogurt pop for something cold and sweet. :) 

prettisleeve
on 7/7/16 11:13 am

What flavor premier protein do you use? I have yet to try premier protein. I dont know what flavor to try.

Pretty Girls Rock!!

Secrets224
on 7/7/16 1:54 pm
VSG on 09/27/16

My favorite of the 5 that they have are the strawberry and the chocolate. I enjoyed the new banana one and i liked the caramel one, but find it to have a really DEEP sugary caramel flavor and its too sweet for me. The vanilla is fine too, but not my favorite. I'd go with the chocolate to try first. I have found that premier protein doesnt give me gas and has no aftertaste and mixes well with add-ins (such as powdered peanut butter or fruits). It is by far my favorite! 

ubserved
on 7/7/16 9:20 pm

I've tried chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, they sell them at costco, the chocolate is good, the other two to my taste are vile. Good luck.

psren13
on 7/8/16 11:20 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

My favorite has been the chocolate ones.  Just tried the new Banana Creme one and it is really really good. 

acbbrown
on 7/7/16 11:36 am - Granada Hills, CA

What Greek yogurt did you use and how did it freeze? Consistency? Fage Greek yogurt days don't freeze. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Secrets224
on 7/7/16 1:57 pm
VSG on 09/27/16

I bought the yoplait greek whipped 100 calorie cups. I stirred them up a little bit before putting them in the molds to liquify them up a little bit more. But they worked fine. They aren't the "healthiest" yogurts out there because of the sugar content, but my kids like those, so i figured we would give it a try and it worked great and tasted great. I wonder why the Fage yogurt says don't freeze? Interesting... 

jazzygirlnc
on 7/8/16 4:51 am
VSG on 04/14/16

I have never tried it with Fage which is my fave greek yogurt. But Dannon Oikos greek yogurt freezes fine. I usually puree fruit and mix it with the yogurt so it looks swirly then freeze it. Not very sweet if you use plain yogurt but I dont mind, stevia or honey sweeten it nicely too

Height: 5'9" // VSG: 4/14/2016

HW: 297# (while pregnant) // SW: 273.1# // CW: 187.8# //

GW: 145#

Lost thus far: 85.3# // Until Goal: 42.8#

Percent Excess Weight Loss: 66.5%

Anita
on 7/7/16 8:53 pm

I was thinking of trying that with the chocolate protein shakes.......thanks for posting.....I think I too will have a new favorite treat....sounds like a Fudgecicle to me!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Most Active
Recent Topics