Next weekend . . . . . .

SassyAmy
on 7/5/16 9:35 am
VSG on 08/05/15

I went into Old Navy two weeks ago and bought shorts--shorts!!--right off the rack. In a size 16. I haven't been a size 16 since I was in high school, and I haven't worn shorts in probably 10 years. Not only that, but I bought all three lengths--7", 5", and 3.5", and the 3.5" are my favorites! I would never have believed you if you told me 2 years ago that no only would I be in a size 16 again, I'd be happy to wear shorts in public, unashamed. I realized this past weekend just how big my bathing suit is, so I'll be getting another one of those in the next few weeks, and I love going into Khol's, picking a size 16 dress off the rack, and having no problem getting it on...and then getting tons of compliments over my "cute clothes" when I go to work. It's such an astounding feeling. I know it'll wear off eventually, but I'm l-o-v-i-n-g it right now!

~*All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney*~

Sleeved on August 5th, 2015 |  HW: 292 | SW: 275 | GW: 135

joanne0658
on 7/5/16 10:38 am

it'll NEVER wear off . . . .because with our tool we do the work every day, every moment!

off to work . . oh happy happy joy !

Age: 60 | Height: 5'3.5 | Surgery Date: 07/24/15 | Starting Weight: 292 | Surgery Weight: 267 | Goal Weight:150 | Current Weight: 149 | WL so far: 143 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics