MultiVitamin Plus Patch

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/27/16 8:35 am

Ral deficiencies due to WLS most of the time  show up in year 2 or after.  Even with my RNY - since I started with patches - my iron is steady... before that - I needed infusiones... and I can't take oral iron.  But I still supplement with calcium, some B's, and added one extra iron patch. and I need weekly B12 shot.. my body does not hold to B12... and we don't know why...   

My friend - needs extra iron and B's... 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/27/16 5:15 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I really want to try these, but I cant muster up the courage :( Even though I've read how great people do with them on here

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Anita
on 6/29/16 8:46 pm

Go ahead and try them Chris......I love them! My primary care doc and my surgeon both approve....as does my significant other who is also a physician. I have a bad gag reflex and therefore have always avoided taking pills.....these patches ensure that I'm getting my vitamins in.....true test will be when we do my 6 month blood tests. I use the multi-vitamin and the omega-3s. I keep the packets next to my make-up and my morning routine is shower, brush teeth, put on make-up and then patches.....that way I don't forget.

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Most Active
Recent Topics