What is everyone eating today? - Friday and do you have your menu planned for the weekend?

Kris R.
on 6/24/16 7:39 am - Walworth, NY

Hi All,

Things have been crazy with graduation and next week is inventory week here at work, where we'll be shutting down the factory and counting every piece of material we have.  The idea of inventory is overwhelming enough, but they always bring in pizza and subs to feed us, so I'm planning ahead for next week already.

But for today and this weekend:

Friday:                           Sat:                                    Sun:

B- Smoothie                  yogurt with honey                  eggs with a piece fo bacon
s- protein drink              s- protein drink                      s-protein drink
L-grilled chicken             l-turkey meatballs                 l-  tuna stuffed in a tomatoe
s-string cheese              s-???                                     S-???
D-quesadilla w/no shell   d-grilled fish and cucumber    d-pork - 3 ozs and green bean

Water is on track
V-Need to do better - was lax this week
E-ready for my walk

Have a great day and weekend everyone.      

You can't take care of them, if you don't take care of you!!
Band 10/2006, removal 10/2010, VSG 02/08/2016

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/24/16 11:35 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

No menu for this weekend

Breakfast - hard boiled egg

S- nothing

L- about 1.5 oz of a burger (some cheese, some bacon). No bun or veggies or condiments 

S - I am going to get a bag of almonds

D - not sure yet

W - I AM SO FREAKING BEHIND!!! its making me almost gag drinking today :( forcing my way thru 30 oz right now.. then having my snack

E- None :\ 2 more weeks

Hopefully going deep sea fishing and catching a bunch of snapper and seabass... will smoke a lot of it for fish dip :)

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

seabexlose
on 6/24/16 12:16 pm
VSG on 04/12/16 with

Hello!  That's impressive you have your whole weekend planned out!  My husband has finally graduated to soft foods, so he has requested that I make some chili.  We're having a friend over for dinner tonight too, so I plan to make the Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad from the skinnytaste website. I think we should be able to eat leftovers from that throughout the weekend.  So, for today...

B: Chobani blueberry yogurt

L: probably turkey and cheese roll-ups

S: Chocolate Premier with instant espresso

D: Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad

S: Depending on how my protein numbers are looking, either an apple with PB2 or a P3 pack. 

W: a little behind. 

V: done

E: Maybe a walk later, or I might make today my rest day. 

Most Active
Recent Topics