Protein Drink Pro-Tip!

SassyAmy
on 6/10/16 5:46 am
VSG on 08/05/15

Hey all! My husband came up with a new way to drink protein drinks which I thought was ingenious. My husband found some Maxwell House Iced Coffee drink mix (it's in a little squeezy bottle, like Mio) and mixed it into my Vanilla protein shake--it was DELICIOUS! And the mix itself only has 1 gram of sugar, so it's not a horrible thing to add. I would assume one could also add it to chocolate mixes to make some kind of mocha, but since I can't drink chocolate shakes, I haven't tried it (I had way too many after surgery, so I've been put off them--even now, 10 months later, the thought of a chocolate shake makes me queasy).

~*All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney*~

Sleeved on August 5th, 2015 |  HW: 292 | SW: 275 | GW: 135

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/10/16 5:59 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Strawberry drops in vanilla shakes are good too!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

SassyAmy
on 6/10/16 6:00 am
VSG on 08/05/15

Y'know, I didn't even think of that! I drink Strawberry Creme shakes too--what a great way to break up the monotony of vanilla if I don't have any SC around!

~*All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney*~

Sleeved on August 5th, 2015 |  HW: 292 | SW: 275 | GW: 135

Luvmygs
on 6/10/16 1:31 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

If you like orangesicle, you'll like the Mio "Orange Tangerine" with vanilla protein. YUM!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics