Working on this @ 6 years out

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/16 3:29 pm - CA

It really is and it only takes about 22 minutes to bake.  Shrimp is perfectly cooked and no messy clean up since I eat it right out of the foil packet.   I  use old bay for seasoning and sometimes a little garlic.  That is it.   

FuturePinUp
on 6/10/16 8:04 am

Ooh! Thank you! I haven't thought about doing this and this meal is totally up my alley.

VSG: 06/24/15 // Age: 35 // Height: 5'10" // Lost so far: 190 lbs

HW: 348 (before 2 week pre-op diet) // SW: 326 // CW: 158

TT/Lipo & BL/BA: 07/21/17 with Dr. Reish (NYC) BL/BA Revision: 01/11/18 with Dr. Reish (NYC)

Unconventional Sleever & Low-Carb Lifer

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/9/16 1:39 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Good Luck, I hope the site helps. I keep it as a separate window tab to look at whenever the carb monster starts rattling his chains. lol I keep it in my signature too., it has definitely helped me get back to the basics after a too heavy carb indulgence.

Loved that Julie created the site & it can help a lot of people., & congrats on losing those 7lbs! 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

mylastchance
on 6/9/16 2:18 pm

Sparklekitty (Julie)  half joke, whole joke I don't care,  if this blasts me back on track  I wouldn't care what sort of joke it might be....LOL

Also a big thanks to you all....I'll be keeping in touch 

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/9/16 2:21 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Oh heck yes! Anything that's sensible and WORKS, and gives you motivation? By all means bring it on! :-D

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/16 2:39 pm - CA

Welcome and congratulations on taking your first steps to getting back on track!     Hope to see you posting more often.  

~Nik

Kelly L.
on 6/9/16 2:56 pm

Congrats on getting back on track!   I'm right there with you, I'm 5 yrs out and trying to get to goal.   I love the support and guidance on this website.  We can do this together!!

Mary Gee
on 6/9/16 3:39 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I'm on Day of The Five Day Meat Test.  Getting back on track, wanting to reach goal.  My freezer is full of steak, pork chops, spareribs, ground beef, kielbasa, and chicken.  In the fridge I have cheese and hard boiled eggs.  I am so ready for this!

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

singdoremi
on 6/9/16 3:40 pm - NJ

This is the first I've heard of this. Think I am going to try it too!

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

mylastchance
on 6/9/16 4:43 pm, edited 6/9/16 11:31 am

Wooo, Wooo.....I've started a firestorm...and you're jumping on the bandwagon.....well actually (T is Hagalicious Brown) started this by posting the link that I shared.....Thank you T  Yayyyy......let's do this!!! 

Now get out there and be LOSERS...hahahahahahaha..........

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Most Active
Recent Topics