HOME......surgery done...THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/9/16 7:48 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Heck ya for the loss so far! Yup just sip and walk. Maybe Tylenol if ya hurt or your prescription pain meds if needed 

am two weeks post op exact and I'm almost like preop as far as soreness with anything. I'd say it's been that way for about 5 days now. So hopefully you'll be in same boat ;)

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Anita
on 6/9/16 9:05 am

Wow Chris......I didn't realize that you were so much of a newbie yourself.........great progress for you to be down so much weight already! I have Percoset and didn't take any last night because I was afraid that I couldn't swallow enough water to take the half pill that they recommended when I was leaving the hospital.....I think tonight I might be ready......I don't do well with pain meds in that I have very low tolerance and half a pill will put me away for at least 12 hours (hmmmm...that could be a good thing...LOL). Meanwhile, each hour is easier and I'm working on water.....it's a slow and uphill battle - apparently, gone are the days that I could polish off an 8 oz glass in a matter of a few minutes......I got the Mio mixes you suggested and am going to start using the Tangerine shortly (I only found Tangerine and Black Cherry so far). Also going to venture into the realm of my first protein shake....my doctor said to make i****ery to start with and allow my stomach to let me know what I can tolerate. Also have lots of real chicken soup waiting for me....had some last night and the heat felt good going down. Onward and upward....or should I say DOWNward??

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/9/16 9:13 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

LOVE warm soup/broth in my pouch :) found it with unflavored protein was a huge help in hitting protein and liquid. Lots of sodium but I'm fine with that 

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Kathy S.
on 6/9/16 9:33 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Take it one day at a time and it will get better and better!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Recent Topics