4 Months Post Op - Feeling Great

Kris R.
on 6/7/16 12:45 pm - Walworth, NY

Hi All,

A big thank you to everyone here who has helped me get through my pre-op and post op journey.  I know I would have done it, but it is sure nice to know that I wasn't alone.

I also want to mention that I hit my first goal - when I started this in August of 2015 - I wanted to be at least 60 pounds lighter by my daughter's high school graduation.  Well, I hit 63 pounds lost and I still have 2 weeks to go. :)

Not only am I happy about the scale, I'm happy about how I'm handling things.  I'm not perfect, I still struggle with getting in all my protein and when I have PMS, I believe there is a tapeworm that comes out of no where and munches on the food I do eat, so that I always feel or at least I think I feel hungry.

Anyway.. here are my before and after pics.  I have a long way to go, but I'm so much closer than where I was.

You can't take care of them, if you don't take care of you!!
Band 10/2006, removal 10/2010, VSG 02/08/2016

Kelly L.
on 6/7/16 2:51 pm

Congrats on hitting your goal!  Big difference in your before/after pics, you should be so proud!! 

Pookie01
on 6/7/16 5:04 pm

Way to go.  Looking good. 

Judy  5'5"  HW 298  SW 270

seabexlose
on 6/7/16 5:31 pm
VSG on 04/12/16 with

Congrats on your progress!  Awesome.

cnanny
on 6/8/16 9:51 am

Way to go!!! 

Lisa F.
on 6/9/16 4:17 pm
VSG on 06/06/16

Congratulations... is so helpful to see these posts since I'm 3 days post-op and having a hard time. These remind me that there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

You look fabulous!!!

vlmilton
on 6/10/16 3:12 pm

I also have a band, assuming your happy with the revision. I hated having a band an im looking into the sleeve. are you happy you did it? tell me i should!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics