Local meetups in Philly

megamoon
on 6/7/16 9:07 am

Hello everyone.  Are they any local meetups in Philly>  I was watching a youtuber saying she can't make the meeting in Philly.  I work in center city and live in the Delco area.  I would love to attend any local support groups or events coming up.  Any helo is appreciated.  Thanks.

heidikat72
on 6/9/16 11:18 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

The Penn Medicine group (that's the group I'm having my surgery with) has monthly support group meetings at Penn Presbyterian Hospital on the 3rd Saturday of every month and at the Perelman Center (next to CHOP) on the 2nd Saturday of every month. They also have a support group meeting at their Valley Forge office (on Chesterbrook Blvd right off of Rte 202) every other month on the 4th Saturday. I think some of the locations also have meetings in the evening during the week. All are welcome even if you didn't have your surgery through Penn.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/for-patients-and-visitors/find- a-program-or-service/bariatric-surgery/support-groups

High Weight at Consultation December 8, 2015 - 442lbs

VSG Surgery Weight June 17, 2016 - 364lbs

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 6/11/16 6:43 am
VSG on 03/16/15

I to live in Delco, and I attended Penn group from time to time. There are multiple times. If you see me introduce yourself.  It would be nice to meet some local people 

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

Most Active
Recent Topics