Dr Sergio Quinones

Canadian_Girl
on 6/6/16 2:35 pm

I would love to hear from anyone who has used this surgeon. I am thinking of going with him for vsg because he has in-house financing and would like to hear the good, the bad, and the hopefully non-existent ugly lol

Thanks!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

White Dove
on 6/6/16 2:43 pm - Warren, OH

if you go to Search (little magnifying glass at top of page) and put his name in you will get links to people who have posted about him.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Sandra F.
on 6/7/16 6:06 am

I didn't use Quinones and have only heard a little about him.  I did have my surgery in Mexico though and found it very helpful to just google the doctor and see what popped up.

Monymazzetta
on 10/4/16 7:26 pm
VSG on 11/02/16

Hey! I'm not sure if you've made your move yet, but I'm scheduled with Dr Quinones for 11/2/2016. I have asked a lot of questions and here is some good news. His mortality rate is 0 percent. No one has ever died from his surgeries. His complication rate is 1.17 percent and 4 out of 1000 have developed a leak based on this years statistics. I feel really confident with him, especially after reading others experiences. Hope that helps you or anyone else reading this post!

Most Active
Recent Topics