5 Day Pouch Test

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/16 7:13 pm
RNY on 12/15/15

Is this you not arguing?

Perhaps you should take your own advice and not jump to the conclusion that I haven't read the entire thread.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/2/16 7:20 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Yes this is me not arguing, if you had read the thread in its entirety you'd understand where I & other people are coming from. Its ok if you don't understand it.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/16 7:23 pm
RNY on 12/15/15

When you try to insult my intelligence it doesn't tell anyone what kind of person I am - It tells them what kind of person YOU are.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/2/16 7:29 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, you were the one who couldn't understand why people were hung up on the word pouch versus sleeve. If you had read my prior post you'd understand why I and others clarified the difference.

Your post indicates that you didn't even try to see anyones point of view other than your own. If you find that insulting, oh well. It shows what kind of person you are as well.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Theduffman27
on 6/3/16 7:23 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Regardless of who is right or wrong, medical journals refer to the stomach as a pouch and the procedure as Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, confusing for some.  I am not offended by the opinions of others and find it amusing that faced with fact some are not able to get past that the stomach in the end is a pouch and is referred to as such regardless of procedure. While I am only 19 months post op I am not a newbie. Prior to WLS I was a type 2 diabetic with HBP, on 6 medications, including insulin and I remain off all medications to this day. I have spent the last year going to the gym a minimum of 3-5 days a week. I run 5 k's and am in great shape, my abs are really close to showing themselves! I play Hockey in the winter and am doing things I was not able to do for years. I applaud everyone who has overcome obesity. The 5DPT worked for me and that in the end, is all that matters to me.

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/16 4:29 pm
RNY on 12/15/15

Again, thank you for sharing your experience! You clearly know what you are doing and I hope to be able to say the same at 19 months.

Have you ever run longer distances? I am training for my first 5k but hoping to go for a half marathon next year...

Theduffman27
on 6/6/16 5:02 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Hi Lizzie - I have never run more than 4 miles. I could do it, but have not. I am interested in training for and running a half marathon and have it on my list of goals. Thanks,  mike

Most Active
Recent Topics