Struggles are real

mylastchance
on 5/11/16 4:11 pm

I popped in here a couple of days ago.  I gained a few lbs over the past 15 months.  Stress got the best of me and I am ready to kick stress in the ass and say good bye to it and these lbs.  I have spent time reading pages and pages of posts from lots of members and see that I am not alone in the struggle of weight gain.  It sucks.  6 years ago I thought I'd not have as hard a time as I am having.  I also see by those that have gained before me,  there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Getting back to basics,  protein first, low carbs, vitamins, and water, water and more water is the key, oh yes and support groups.  I have seen some members who were just months ahead of me with their surgery still here and I can tell they never checked out.  I feel this site can be the key to success and I am going to try to be present and accountable to be here to check in and read about the successes of people as I believe it will help me get back on track. 

Just felt I'd state that struggles can get the best of us but we need to regroup and get it handled,  we can win this.

Continued good losing to you all and those who are struggling....let's work this tool we were blessed to receive. 

Have a wonderful day

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Most Active
Recent Topics