GAINING WEIGHT??!

BREE_
on 4/20/16 10:58 am
VSG on 03/21/16

So im 1month out tomrrw and as soon as i was cleared to eat sofa foods i started gaining weight i gained 8lbs!! has this happen to anyone else?? and honestly im not eating nothing bad i cant even finish 1 egg..im wondering if anyone else went threw this? any advice? very much appericated! its kind of messing with me i steps on the scale and had gained 8lbs  

Steph Meat Hag
on 4/20/16 12:14 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Any chance it's lady visitor time? That just happened to me just after moving to solid foods.  I also gained 8lbs.  Not to fear it all went away with the visitor.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

BREE_
on 4/20/16 12:21 pm
VSG on 03/21/16

i doubt it because i weighed myself after it was gone 

Bufflehead
on 4/20/16 12:29 pm - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

The way you are eating, it is medically impossible that you've gained 8 lbs without some extremely weird underlying disease. So, my guess is either your scale is broken, you are constipated, or you need to visit the doctor to see if you have some one in ten million adrenal gland type problem that is making you gain weight like crazy.

I think the first two possibilities are a lot more likely.

Also, keep in mind that unless you are weighing at the same time, wearing the same clothes, having eaten/peed/drunk the same amount as the last time you weighed, there will be a lot of natural variation.

BREE_
on 4/20/16 12:50 pm
VSG on 03/21/16

I think the constipation may have something to do it because i havent really gone 

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/20/16 6:25 pm

So... Reality is .... You probably are full of **** 8 lbs at least... 

Get rid of it... Any way you can... Even use enemas supositories... Etc..drink lots of water...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/21/16 2:12 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I doubt that a person could hold 8lb of poop. If one package of ground beef is 1lb, then that means you're carrying

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/21/16 4:19 pm

10. The average human poops two pounds a day, meaning, over the course of ten years, in London you'd be rich.

11. The world's longest recorded human poop was 26 feet. Now, if you'll excuse us, we need to take a long shower

http://www.sparknotes.com/mindhut/2013/04/17/11-things-you-d idnt-know-about-poo

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

ubserved
on 4/21/16 11:46 am

Go get some Milk of Magnesia and take a dose and then stay home for the day and near a bathroom. Your problem will be solved very VERY quickly.

BREE_
on 4/21/16 1:00 pm
VSG on 03/21/16

THANKS! i was thinking about doing that this weekend when i wasnt at work

Most Active
Recent Topics