PatchMD supplements

Anita
on 4/14/16 8:58 pm

Has anyone tried them? Pros - Cons???? They look kind of expensive - $19.95 for a 1 month supply, but if they are good, then it could be worth the investment. I'm not good with pills - bad gag reflex, so these could be my so-called salvation. I'm going to check with my doctor anyway but wanted to get some feedback in the meanwhile.

Thanks!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

luvmypuggies
on 4/14/16 10:07 pm

I haven't tried them, but they've been mentioned a few times lately and I think people were fairly positive about them.  If you try searching for "patchmd" on this board, I'll bet you will find some good info.  

Anita
on 4/14/16 10:29 pm

THANKS!!!.....I'm used to the "old" board (10 years ago when I was banded).....so I'm still getting familiar with this set up.....I appreciate your quick answer.

luvmypuggies
on 4/14/16 10:36 pm

I may have given you bad advice - I tried doing the search myself and didn't get much.  If you use the little magnifying glass on the blue bar at the top of the screen, that seemed to work the best, but I know I've seen much more than that.

You may have to just search for "vitamins" and read the replies.  I know there is a post on 4/14 from with subject "vitamins!" where the patch is mentioned in the replies.  Looks like searches only look at the subject line perhaps.  Good luck!

Anita
on 4/14/16 10:39 pm

LOL.....I had the same thing happen to me and then I clicked on something (please don't ask me what it was because it was kind of accidental) and then found a whole listing of responses....mostly good information and results. If I can figure out what I did to get there, I'll let you know.

happyteacher
on 4/15/16 3:22 am

I have been using them since this past summer. My labs, previous to the patch, were always low in a few areas and no amount of supplementing seemed to help. The patch quickly (in 4 weeks or so) got everything up within guidelines, and that is even with me forgetting to put one on 2 days or so a week. No question I absorb it better. There are always promotional discounts of 30%-40%. There was another thread a few days ago where I looked up the code, but if you go their facebook page it is displayed prominently there. I think it may have been spring30, but not sure now. Even though the code is billed as being applicable to a particuar patch, it will work for your entire order.

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Anita
on 4/15/16 8:25 am

Thanks!!! Good to know all of this.......I think I'll place an order shortly but I suppose I should probably try to use up all the countless bottles of various "stuff" I have now. It will be nice to get rid of all those bottles from my shelf and only have a box of patches.

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/16 2:28 pm - CA

PatchMD offers a 30% off discount for OH members.   Use the code obesityhelp  when you check out.

~Nik

WANAGL
on 4/16/16 4:12 am
VSG on 12/30/15

Hi Anita,

I'm using the patches and they've much improved my blood work. My levels are all perfect!

Post-op  I wasn't able to smell, let alone chew or swallow all the vitamins. These are definitely MY salvation!  

Sarah M.
on 4/16/16 7:29 am - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
VSG on 01/19/15

Hi,

First, check with your doctor/surgeon.  

That said, I use them.  I'm about 1 year and 3 months out from surgery -- labs have been fine.  I use the multivitamin and the B12 or Vitamin D.  I also hate the vitamins, so I switched to the patch at about 6 months out and never went back! 

There's always a 40% off discount code somewhere...take advantage of it and it's not as expensive.  

Good luck!

VSG 1/19/15 | HW: 262 | SW: 255 | CW: 146 (3/20/16)

Most Active
Recent Topics