Back pain after eating

Piper80
on 4/12/16 1:32 pm
VSG on 01/19/15

Hi, wondering if it is just me or if anyone else has experienced back pain after eating/drinking? It is mostly on the left side occasionally the right where your bra is. I had VSG 1/2015 with a hiatal hernia repair. Then in July had my gallbladder removed with umbilical hernia repair. The pain started then. I eat healthy small meals slowly and exercise regularly. My routine is pretty boring. The dr that did the surgeries said it wasn't anything and to see my primary dr if it continues. I saw her and she said it was just muscular. So I'm at the point where I've had enough of the pain. Could this be something more and should I get another opinion? Does something muscular last this long? Thanks for for any thoughts.

azulita
on 4/12/16 5:59 pm

That sounds so much like gall stones but you had that removed so it's confusing.  I think it still pays to get another opinion, if that's any help.  No pain is no pain, and if they can't figure it out, then see if you can find someone who can.  Even if it's just an explanation that makes sense to you.

JudithJohnson
on 4/13/16 4:39 am
VSG on 12/03/15

I get it when I eat too fast or don't chew well enough, it usually goes together with a bloated feeling or cramps, and having had a very weak back all of my life, that's where the pain hits but after a little while it tapers off.

Judith, 46, surgery date  12/3/15

SW: 317 CW: 210 GW: 180

Most Active
Recent Topics