Pre-Op Diet Shenanigans... And a question

Darcy G.
on 4/4/16 3:56 pm
VSG on 04/07/16

Thank you, you're right. I'm over-stressing about it. I don't need whole outfits, mix and match. Get funky with the tops(which might have a little more wiggle-room than pants size-wise). I can handle that, I think. And maybe just one fancy party dress... even if there are two big fancy-dress events.

Random note for those who are frustrated by cute dresses that don't offer arm-satisfying sleeves: A friend of mine introduced me to www.eshakti.com the other day. You can customize any of the gowns(like the sleeves, length, etc), even for height and measurements. Only it just takes a couple weeks for them to make the custom sizing work... so maybe not so great for me if 2 weeks might make a world of difference fit-wise.  But, super cute dresses in decent prices.

Taking all good vibes happily! Thank you. Please begin chanting and... sacrificing chickens at 5amEST Thursday (I kid! Mostly....).

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 4/4/16 11:52 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

I don't know what size you wear, but many people used https://closet.gwynniebee.com/ for interim sizes while losing weight.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Darcy G.
on 4/4/16 3:57 pm
VSG on 04/07/16

OMG ... GENIUS. I didn't even think of that, and I keep seeing those darned ads on my FB sidebar.

Thank you!

Most Active
Recent Topics