Anyone else annoyed...

Big_John_Stud
on 3/25/16 7:46 am
VSG on 04/07/16

Yeah, what's up with that? 

Glad your pre-op diet is going well. I'm currently on a two-week liquid diet and it's a nightmare. I keep dreaming of food and hear voices in my head singing the McDonald's jingle. Good luck on your journey!

Darcy G.
on 3/25/16 12:34 pm
VSG on 04/07/16

I'm sorry you're having a hard time! I'd weaned myself off almost all fast food in the past year, so didn't have that particular hurdle. My pre-op diet turned out to be 17 days... It could still get hairy on me.

What's helping me is to not let myself get too hungry before I drink something. Once you've gotten super hungry, it's so hard to get in front of it again and carbs have greater allure, those sexy little ba$#@®£$.

Hang in there!

(Sorry about the weird formatting, in hospital recovery from IVC filter placement and my tablet returns and repeats letters like a crazy thing.)

Jibledoe
on 3/25/16 2:07 pm
VSG on 04/06/16

Lol that's absolutely how I feel although I also smell Bacon a lot lol.  I am in the middle of a three week liquid diet so I feel your pain. Keep at it!

Darcy G.
on 3/25/16 4:10 pm
VSG on 04/07/16

Oh man, bacon...

Today has turned into a crap day for the pre-op diet. Not eating anything until late afternoon? Not a great plan. And my ride back from hospital went to Wendy's.

Sooo feeling this now!

I made myself a double-shake! Since I didn't eat anything earlier... Now I'm full of chocolatey stuff but ... Head hunger has not been conquered. I may have to fight the dog for the squeaky toy just to have something to vent my dental-frustrations on *chewchewchew*

kyzze
on 3/26/16 12:29 am
VSG on 12/29/15 with

Funny. I just ignore My Fitness Pals little lecture. I just need to know how many calories I ate and if I met my protein and carb nutrition goals.

Kyzze

Steph Meat Hag
on 3/26/16 2:47 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I spent the money on the premium and it says jack all about me and my 300-650 calories I've been eating.  I'm GeckoBites on there if you want to be pals.

My annoyance right now is their lazy programming on the water tracking.  I still can't drink a whole cup of water at one go.  There's no options for oz measurement.  Either way let's be friends and we can make silly comments and complaints as needed lol.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Steph Meat Hag
on 3/26/16 3:52 pm, edited 3/26/16 8:58 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Apology I'd not tried to complete a food diary.  So your right they are unfairly stopping those with WLS from posing.

MFP ERROR PICTURE

Darcy G.
on 3/26/16 4:05 pm
VSG on 04/07/16

Yep, there's the judgy screen!

Oh well. I'll just keep adding one item to take me to at least 1001,  complete my day and have it go to my feed(because little things motivate me, like when it says... Darcy's logged in for XXX days in a row... I don't remember the number, but I like the praise! It reinforces good journaling practices for me.), and then pop back over and erase the thing so the day is correct. It's silly, but I guess everyone has their little quirky little needs. :)

Steph Meat Hag
on 3/26/16 4:09 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I have written a firm email about not being able to post my doctor directed food journal so that I can enjoy the support of my WLS friends.  This is not fair and and their email suggest I'm doing somethin. To hurt myself, shames me into believing it, and then punishes me by refusing to post it.  I'll let you know how they respond.

Darcy G.
on 3/26/16 4:20 pm
VSG on 04/07/16

Lookit you, fighting the man  :) I'll be curious to see how they respond-- if they respond...

I didn't do anything but complain, but then I also use the free version because I'm cheap!  And I haven't added friends at all. I probably should do that at some point.

Most Active
Recent Topics