I am excited...

MammaKathy
on 3/23/16 3:09 pm

I know this may not be very exciting to anyone except for me, but I was cleared for surgery by my pulmanologist today! I was so nervous about this appt because I had such severe pneumonia two years ago that I was on oxygen for 4 weeks. I thought he would give me a hard time. He was very encouraging! I am so relieved. I don't expect to have any issues with cardiology. I have class #3 of 6 in two weeks. It is getting closer! :)

Darcy G.
on 3/23/16 3:53 pm
VSG on 04/07/16

You should totally be excited! Some of the obstacles on the pre-surgery feel like an IRONMAN Triathlon.

Good luck with the rest of it!

Program Start Weight 346 | Surgery Weight 282 | CW 217 | 5'-6.3"

High Weight 376, about a year before program. I gave up diet pop(and all pop), dropped 30 pounds without trying, and kept it off. Now convinced Carbonated Beverages. Are. Evil.

DISCLAIMER: My posts often have weird typos... Because I use a tablet or Kindle to access the forums despite how much I suck at tablet typing. Apologies!

MammaKathy
on 3/23/16 3:54 pm

Thank you! :)

Neesie57
on 3/23/16 10:56 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

Congratulations on passing your test. You surgery day will be here before you know it.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics