ð??"ð??"ð??" Worried Scared crazy feeling

Fancy4Life
on 3/6/16 4:21 pm
VSG on 03/22/16

Hey y'all I'm new this is my first post 

so in 2 weeks I should be having surgery!! So excited but can't help to be worried and scared of what my future holds! Omg I can't wait to feel good again once I loose this weight I know I will feel 100 percent better but I'm scared of loosing too much weight ? I'm scared of looking crazy? Of looking sick like some people in TV. Will your body stop loosing the weights ? Will you loose too much? I am Hispanic and love our curves ? Please help!! 

acbbrown
on 3/6/16 7:33 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I haven't seen more than 2-3 ppl over the last few years who legitimately had a problem of losing too much weight. I wouldn't worry about that. That being said, we have I control where we lose weight, just gotta roll with it. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Fancy4Life
on 3/7/16 5:00 am
VSG on 03/22/16

Thanks for the reply I guess I'm really just looking for an excuse too back out

im excited but nervous of course but can't wait to shop!! And buy that cute clothes yay ??? undercover dive can't wait to get out of the dark ugly colors

LebenAlles
on 3/7/16 7:55 am
VSG on 04/05/16

I understand what you're going through, Fancy4Life.  28 days till my surgery.  I'm not necessarily worried about losing too much, but my mind is definitely throwing every worry and possibility in my way, trying to trip me up.  Hang in there with me, we can do this!

Fancy4Life
on 3/24/16 8:59 am
VSG on 03/22/16

Hey again, like always sh** happens and my surgery date has been postponed possibly four more weeks won't know till next week , but keeping good spirits , excited and ready 

thanks for the replieS and I can't wait

happyteacher
on 3/24/16 10:31 am

Far more common to see posts lamenting they have not lost enough. Even with my significant health issues (cancer, large hietel hernia, gallbladder, etc.) I have not struggled with this. No worries. It is sort of common to be a little disconcerted with how fast  it comes off for some- but not all. It is more common for people to worry it isn't coming off fast enough.

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active
Recent Topics