Stage 2 diet questions

vi44
on 3/4/16 6:49 pm

Monday March 7 I move to stage 2 diet whi*****ludes egg whites, fat free cottage cheese, fat free ricotta chesse, fat free Greek yogurt and the like. One of the things the nutritionist suggested was the ricotta chesse with a little marinara sauce mixed in and some spices.  Has anyone ever done anything like this? What spices did you use and how did it turn out?

alouisa63
on 3/4/16 6:54 pm - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

Done it?  It's still a staple!   check out Eggface's blog for some great ideas and the recipe for Ricotta Bake  :)

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/16 12:38 am

Ditto on the Ricotta bake that alouisa recommended! I loved it during that stage. Actually, it's still pretty damn good! 

I really liked 0% Fage Greek yogurt mixed with SF Torani fruit flavored syrups. I didn't have to do egg whites. I was allowed full egg, but it had to be scrambled on the "wet" side. Another fun dessert like thing is to take ricotta and your favorite no cal sweetener, a tiny bit of vanilla, whip it up and put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes to chill. I was so sick of savory after a while the sweet ricotta broke up the monotony. 

Dee R.
on 3/7/16 8:18 am - CA

That sounds delicious!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics