How did you deal with the anxiety leading up to surgery?

breezy25
on 3/3/16 9:29 am

I have to say, I also feel really confident in my surgeon. I know he will do a good job. It's just scary! 

I'll look up the music, thanks!

Tiffanifromtexas
on 3/4/16 12:07 pm
VSG on 03/09/16

I am so glad I found this thread and this forum. My surgery date is 3/9 - next Wed and I almost talked myself into cancelling this morning from fear. The page on leaks REALLY SCARED me. I'm going to pray about it. 

breezy25
on 3/14/16 7:47 pm

How did hour surgery go?

Pamela M.
on 3/15/16 8:24 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

I think almost everyone would agree that they were nervous during the days leading up to surgery.  The thing that helped me the most was to focus on 2-3 people on the OH board who were near my pre-surgery weight and I kept looking at their posts and their pictures and it was so inspiring to see their amazing results.  Now it is 19 months later and I am one of those success stories and you will be also!  It is the greatest thing I have EVER done for myself and if I had to go through the surgery every single year to keep the results, I would do it.   If you follow your surgeon's plan (to the letter and faithfully) then you should not have any problems.  Best of luck to you!

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Most Active
Recent Topics