IN LIKE A LION, March 1st

sleeve_scholar
on 2/29/16 12:30 pm
VSG on 03/09/15

Hey Charlie,

I remember being in your shoes like it was yesterday, stay in your space of peace because that's exactly what got me through. No worries and not a single issue almost a year later. I brought all of the things folks recommended and I didn't end up using any of it. I focused on walking, sipping, and healing. My toughest day was day 2 by far and that was because the "good" pain medication was ceased, but he pain was tolerable just more noticeable than the surgery day. I walked and walked the hospital floors more than they required. Hoping and praying for a successful surgery and a speedy painless recovery.

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." -- Jim Rohn

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 2/29/16 1:02 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Lip balm.  The most important thing you'll need after surgery.  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

(deactivated member)
on 2/29/16 2:27 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

First of all congratulations on your surgery! I second what many have said bring your own pillow, if for nothing else you can hold it against your tummy for bumps in the road on your way home from the hospital and hospital pillows suck if you're able to get some sleep in (I barely slept in the hospital but I also was able to get discharged day after surgery). Also chapstick I used it about 50 times in the 17 hours after I was awake from surgery no exaggeration. 

Most Active
Recent Topics