Got my surgery date & new to this group!

Michelle B.
on 2/28/16 9:52 am

Hi,

I am new to this group and this is my first post.  My insurance company had approved me for the gastric sleeve surgery and my surgery date is April 4, 2016.  I am so excited and scared at the same time since this will be my first surgery. 

BeautifulMe84
on 2/28/16 10:28 am
VSG on 03/10/16

Hi Shelly and WELCOME!! I am having my VSG done in a few weeks and this too will be my very first surgery. I am nervous and excited about it all too. The only relief I get from this is that I've met so many people that have had the sleeve done (including my husband) and they all did awesome. Good luck on your journey!

alouisa63
on 2/28/16 3:26 pm - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

Hi and Welcome!  It was the first surgery for me too and was better than I expected :)

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

Sandra F.
on 2/29/16 5:53 am

It was my first surgery as well and I did it in another country, so that made me extra nervous.  It is normal to be nervous.  Good luck to you on your upcoming surgery.

JP807
on 2/29/16 7:16 pm
VSG on 04/21/16

Hello Shelly - Looks like we gt our call on the same day!   April 21st - Petrified - 1st Surgery ever, but not waiting to have one if you know what I mean.  Where are you getting it done?  Good Luck and hope to hear back from you.

Jason

Most Active
Recent Topics