Deit Gelatin????

DSassano
on 2/24/16 6:14 am - Highland Park, IL
VSG on 02/29/16

Hi All as I prepare for surgery on the 29th I was looking over the food progression chart, and I was wondering was diet gelatin means?  Is that just sugar-free jello? Or is this a special product I should be looking for?  Sorry for the lame-o question but I don't what to do anything wrong.

lxl_Miz_lxl
on 2/24/16 6:26 am
VSG on 01/11/16

it's sugar free.. I bought jilly's sf gelatin, I found it had a more gel type consistency than jello brand jello

dobermanleloo
on 2/24/16 8:47 am
VBG on 02/10/16

sugar-free jello and buy all different kinds of flavors as your tastes will change and you will get bored easy too. Same with protein shakes get all flavors and variety of brands too.  I used to LOVE chocolate now vanilla is my favorite today anyway... Good luck.... I had my sleeve on 2/10 and hoping to go on pureed foods after dr. apt next week. Oh and purchase lots of SF popsicles too those were my lifesaver cause water is nasty to me now without flavor. 

:-) C

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 2/24/16 11:10 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

You will need to check - usually it just means SF jello-ish stuff (nutritionally more like water - very little protein). 

There is a high-protein SF gelatin that I was served in the hospital.  It available by special order, although Unjury may have it also.

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics