Whatcha eating today VSGers? Tuesday Edition

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/16 1:03 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Hello all my shiny happy sleevers! Hope your Tuesday is shaping up well. I got my fitness tracker today yay! It was waiting on my doorstep when I woke up. So here's food for the day:

B: 2.5 oz Jenni-o Turkey breakfast Sausage

L: Grilled Chicken Breast Strips and a Frigo Light String Cheese

D: Chocolate protein shake made with 2 scoops protein powder, coconut milk and 1/2 a Dannon Oikos Triple Zero in banana cream.

S: Zip fizz in Blueberry Raspberry (it's the Seahawks special edition kind from Costco) and a Frigo Light String Cheese

Totals:

Calories: 690 carbs: 24g Fat: 20g Protein: 100g Sugars: 6g Right n my sweet spot where I like my numbers.

Please share food and nutrients if you are so inclined. I find sharing not just my food but nutrients keeps me on track because I am accountable to all you lovelies. 

lxl_Miz_lxl
on 2/23/16 3:59 pm
VSG on 01/11/16

I wanted to go shopping and get a few things because, yay.. cleared for a few items in a few days, then I realized.. I have way too much stuff already to work through. My head is still in pre surgery buying mode for groceries. lol

B: java pro ( caramel)

S: turkey broth

L: grilled turkey and swiss

D: crab meat

S: vanilla muscle milk

W/V: on track

E: foot pedal exerciser

Stats:  calories: 462, carbs: 11, fat: 12, protein: 78

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/16 1:02 am
VSG on 12/17/15

I feel you on shopping lol. I'm getting better and I buy things that can be frozen so that when I want to go to the store I remember 'oh yeah there is breakfast sausage in the freezer" and I take it out and let it thaw and then cook it. I shouldn't need to shop for anything for about a month-ish(other than yogurt) because I have all the protein I need for at least that long.

Most Active
Recent Topics