Whatcha eating today VSGers? Sunday Edition

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/16 6:23 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great Sunday!

B: Chocolate protein shake with 2 scoops protein powder and sugar free s'mores syrup(if you haven't tried this seriously it is delicious and available at Walmart in the coffee isle.

L: 3 cracked pepper chicken wings.

D: 2 oz cracked pepper turkey(are you seeing a trend with cracked pepper? I love it!) lunch meat and a light cheese stick.

S: 2 oz cracked pepper turkey lunch meat and a light cheese stick.

Totals: 630 cals, 14 carbs, 23 fat, 95 protein.

Please share what you're eating and the totals on nutrients if you feel so inclined. I find it (this post every day) helps keep me motivated, and helps me find a variety of things I can eat that I hadn't thought of and makes me aware of how I eat.

W: 55 oz so far almost to bottom end of my goal for the day of 64 oz.

V: Done earlier today

E: Nothing other than housework it is a rest day for me.

lxl_Miz_lxl
on 2/21/16 6:44 pm
VSG on 01/11/16

It's been phone calls with customer service people kind of day.. tv and cable issues, ack

Does anyone plan out their meals in advance? How far ahead do you plan them if you do?

I use MFP and try to plan three days ahead of time so I don't end up eating carb/calorie heavy meals all on the same day.

B: java pro (caramel)

S: health wise beef bouillon

L: deli sliced pastrami seasoned turkey and swiss cheese, folded and grilled - yum

S: turkey bone broth

D: lobster with lemon

S: 100 calorie chocolate muscle milk

V/W: done

E: none

Stats: calories: 448, carbs: 12, fat: 8, protein: 83

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/16 6:50 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Those are some excellent stats! Also yes I plan food 3-4 days in advance so that I can keep in control and make sure I am making the healthiest food choices and I will play around with numbers until I am happy with the results nutrient and taste bud wise. Also I'm jealous of your lobster because that sounds so good! :)

lxl_Miz_lxl
on 2/21/16 6:56 pm
VSG on 01/11/16

it was good.. there was a sale here recently, two 4 oz tails for ten bucks!

I'll have the other tomorrow .. heh

Most Active
Recent Topics