Surgery Date scheduled!

RTharp34
on 2/17/16 1:54 pm

Holy Nerves batman! The date got scheduled today for april 4th and now I have a million emotion****ting all at once. Mostly just anxious to get all the final details taken care of.

Prayers, Postitive vibes 

Rachel 

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/16 2:00 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Rachel, you'll do great! Nerves are normal but don't let them stop you from making this wonderful choice for yourself. Sending you prayers and positive vibes. :D

FreedomFifty
on 2/17/16 3:06 pm

Hi Kelly,  good luck. I'm sure your surgery will go very well. I too am a few weeks away from surgery. I'm excited and scared. Can you tell me who your surgeon is and where you are getting your procedure done? 

I'm looking for feedback on people's decisions and what made them choose a certain surgeon. 

Good luck. Sending great vibes. 

FreedomFifty
on 2/17/16 3:07 pm

Sorry Rachel. I meant to say Rachel. I'm taking too many posts clearly. 

Steph Meat Hag
on 2/18/16 7:19 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

To get rid of the nerves... Get busy planning :-). You can clean out your pantry and start taste testing yogurt, protein shakes and what not. Plus if your like me you'll have several appointments to see a nutritionist, sleep study and other assorted things to keep you busy.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

RTharp34
on 2/21/16 8:29 pm

I"m doing that now! lots of cleaning and takeing the focus off of the surgery and just getting things cleaned and organized. it helped alot! Thank  you!

Most Active
Recent Topics