I MIGHT HAVE TO DEACTIVATE IS THIS WEBSITE SECURED??? ARRGGGGGGG

L. 68
on 2/13/16 8:01 am

Did anyone get something in their personal messages this is scary..where are the monitors dont they keep tabs on this kind of stuff (emails) from intruders..

what should i do who do i report this to?  How did this person get in to this site?  argggg

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

happyteacher
on 2/13/16 8:26 am

No worries. This happens every once in a while. You can mark it as spam in the PM section, and the monitors watch our posts so they will see it that way as well. You don't need to deactivate. If you ever get off PMs like this just remember to never click on embedded links, pics, or open attachments. 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

L. 68
on 2/13/16 8:27 am

thank you happy teacher

" Beauty is Pain"

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 2/13/16 9:41 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Ditto happyteacher, I'll just add make sure your firewalls & security software etc is up to date on your computer.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

L. 68
on 2/13/16 5:32 pm

Hey Girl 

somebodies watching me "michael jackson   lolol

How UUU Dooing     "wendy Williams"  

Im feeling gittty tonight it might just be one of my up and downs.  i feel like im getting close to my date with all my appointments line up..  welll just 2 left PCP clearance and the nutritionist at my docs office.  i did the chest xray and blood work this morning.   Yeahhh

March 1 needs to get here asap ..  i made up my mind im not getting on the scale until the day of my surgery in the morn on my scale.  loololololol

i hope this week goes fast i think it will i have not work on monday and that usually helps alot...and the following week will be my clearance for surfery and nutritionist appointment.  and then the count down......

" Beauty is Pain"

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 2/14/16 2:00 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Hey Girl! I'm cool, but its way too cold. My co workers think I'm nuts for riding into work, they just might be onto something. Thankfully my ride is short & I layer up like crazy!

Yes, I'm sure you must be crazy excited now that the countdown is on. I'd suggest run all your errands, shopping for food, meds, laundry etc b4 surgery so you can just come home & rest. Your family might help clean etc & whatnot but me I like things a certain way & I wanted all that done ahead of time.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

L. 68
on 2/14/16 6:59 pm

My family  knows if they dont help clean up the way i like   then i call the cleaning ladies,  they know what i like  lolol  hubby has to front the bill..  lolol

my shopping is almost done my crock pot is out my online orders are in should be receiving next week>>> patch md (vitamins, unjury, heating pad, leopard pajamas, lol )  ect...  

I requested my time off at work already  hmmmm what else.  ??     I am having trouble with people seeing my pics in my photos i have a friend who says it doesnt come through    those were pic from way back when i had the lapband before they changed the site so i dont know what to do .... do you see my profile pic or any of my pics.  let me know or please tell me how to disclose them..

" Beauty is Pain"

Most Active
Recent Topics