Doctors in Mexico

Cheesezrider35
on 2/3/16 11:37 am

i am looking at having surgery in Tiajuna Mexico. I have been looking at two different doctors, Ortiz and Lopez. Can anyone offer any advice of who to use and who not to use? Just need some help here! I think I may have researched to much!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/16 1:48 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Have you tried the Mexico forum? http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/  It may be a better resource since the whole forum is just for bariatric surgery in Mexico. Some of the vsgers have gone to Mexico so hopefully they will reply to you soon too. Good luck with your surgery! :)

ColleenInOregon
on 2/3/16 2:41 pm

Ortiz did mine and I could not be any happier with everything! 

SilverGirl2015
on 2/3/16 3:17 pm

Dr. Ortiz did mine 8/1/15.  VERY satisfied!  Feel free to ask me any question you might have. 

Sammy_85
on 2/3/16 6:52 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/19/16

I went through Tijuana Bariatrics and had my surgery with Dr. Fernando Garcia two weeks ago. It was a great experience. Sorry I don't have any info to give on the two surgeons you're considering but I'm sure you'll find others on here who do. Good luck in your decision!

ashleydawn11
on 2/3/16 8:58 pm, edited 2/3/16 1:01 pm
VSG on 01/28/16

I know you're thinking Tijuana, but I went through Mexicali Bariatric Center at Almater Hospital.  Dr. Wilhelmy did my surgery and I am so happy!  Tomorrow I'll be a week out and I feel great!

Sandra F.
on 2/4/16 6:02 am

Unfortunately not many people go to the Mexico forum so you will probably receive more responses here.  I used Dr. Fernando Garcia also.  Good luck to you on your decision and future weight loss.

Most Active
Recent Topics