Unsure but feeling good.

Danese
on 1/31/16 9:07 pm - san antonio, TX

Hi.... I has surgery July 30 2015. Starting Weight378 current weight 271. I an worried I'm not losing enough weight. I have ME which caused a delayed reaction in my eyes and get dizzy easy do I havnt been able to exercise everyday. Can someone tell me is it better too walk or ride a bike?  Lol believe it our not I can even run a little. Next question is I can't stomach the B A vitamins are there any over the counter vitamins I Can take?   Next question. Do we stop losing weight after a year ? I'm sorry of my questions seam ignorant but as I stated above I have MS and our effects my memory as well.

Neonanrs
on 2/1/16 7:30 am

Which one do you like? Do what you like and enjoy doing it. Any movement is better than nothing at all.  There are a lot of chewable vitamins just ask the pharmist to help you find what you are looking for.  As long as you are working the plan you will lose weight.  Many people continue to lose after the year mark.  And also, losing 100 pounds in 7months is awesome keep up the good work.

Surgery date 9-23-15, SW: 212 CW: 125

Doctors goal reached in 6 months. Personal goal reached in 11 months

LA5767
on 2/1/16 8:38 am

My Daughter too, Has MS, so I can relate to your concerns.

I am hoping to be having surgery in Late March or Early April so please forgive me if I mis-speak.

All the answers to your questions can be found in this forum or another just search it. As far as it Effecting your MS, You absolutely should be contacting your MS Doctor and getting advice from Him or Her.  Don't play around with something so precious.

As far as biking or walking, its a total personal choice, find something you like and enjoy doing it. 

Please feel free to add me as a friend I would love to support you on your journey.

Lynne

Danese
on 2/1/16 8:42 am - san antonio, TX

Th Lynne. I'm not worried about it effecting the MS it's just as you know I Can't exercise as often as others due to dizziness and overheating. And yes I will add you as a friend.

emelar
on 2/1/16 10:19 am - TX

First of all, your weight loss is fine.  No, you don't stop losing weight after a year.  You stop losing weight when your calorie intake exceeds what you're burning off.

Exercise is a wonderful thing.  It's good for you.  It releases endorphins and will make you feel good.  It does very little for weight loss, except for the fact that it's hard to eat and exercise at the same time.    Try a recumbant bike or (my personal favorite) the rowing machine.  No issues with losing your balance with either of those.

There are all sorts of OTC vitamins you can take, but you need to make sure they have everything you need.  Centrum Silver seems to be a popular one, but there are other generics that work just as well.

hollykim
on 2/1/16 5:36 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On February 1, 2016 at 5:07 AM Pacific Time, Danese wrote:

Hi.... I has surgery July 30 2015. Starting Weight378 current weight 271. I an worried I'm not losing enough weight. I have ME which caused a delayed reaction in my eyes and get dizzy easy do I havnt been able to exercise everyday. Can someone tell me is it better too walk or ride a bike?  Lol believe it our not I can even run a little. Next question is I can't stomach the B A vitamins are there any over the counter vitamins I Can take?   Next question. Do we stop losing weight after a year ? I'm sorry of my questions seam ignorant but as I stated above I have MS and our effects my memory as well.

• I have lost 120# and kept it off for nearly 6 years with no exercise. It can be done. You have to be serious about your food.

Most Active
Recent Topics