Carbs are calling me today

CathyWray
on 1/29/16 6:45 am - Madison, TN

Hi - overeaters anonymous online is a life saver for me. I am one year out and ten pounds from my goal.  I hate F2F meetings.  I am insane around food in general. I want to eat past full, I want to eat fast, I can not eat carbs or anything that converts to sugar without wanting to eat it all, I want to put too much on my plate.  Enough said, thats me before and after surgery.  Hope this helps and I was the exact same way just a couple weeks out of surgery.  I use the GNC low calorie and low carb protein powder. Yes, its watery and I add some mint oil sometimes. But, it gets the job done. Good luck.

robinreinhardt
on 1/29/16 12:20 pm

Hang in there it gets easier as more time goes by. You have done so well so don't get off your path. I know your pain though because I have the same desires. I was and still am a sugar freak. I agree with you about the Devil. I have told my sister this as well. Just keep your faith.

Robin

WereYorkie
on 1/29/16 2:43 pm
VSG on 05/11/15

Dill pickle chips!! Suck on a few dill pickle chips (not sweet). 

It's almost like our brains have a scratch in the record and it's stuck on that one part of a song, playing over and over and over again. For me, the pickle chip was enough to shock my taste buds to reset. 

Put it on your tongue and let it sit there for a few... letting the juice hit all the taste buds in your mouth, and then slowly chew it. 

Maybe this will work for you, too. 

Highest Weight: 340 (7/2/14)  Initial Consult: 327.8 (2/24/15) Home Weigh In on Surgery Date: 291.8 (5/11/15) Today's Weight: 187.4 (5/20/16) Total So Far: 152.6 Pounds!!!!!!

"There's only us. There's only this... forget regret. Or life is yours to miss. No other road. No other way. No day but today."

L. 68
on 2/2/16 11:08 am

Hi Kelly,

It sounds like your body is catching up to you you did wonderful i see 23lbs in 6 weeks? and more since before your surgery.  Your body is probably wondering what the HEll is going on since you did mention you have a sweet tooth.  What you are experiencing is normal you are doing great and if your body is craving that i would give it a little make it a good choice and dont over indulge.  I don't believe in depriving your body cause in some people like me it would be worse later on when i completely have no control...

Good luck and continue to post those remarkable weight lost numbers..

rblain

L. 68
on 2/2/16 12:33 pm

Hi Kelly,

It sounds like your body is catching up to you you did wonderful i see 23lbs in 6 weeks? and more since before your surgery.  Your body is probably wondering what the HEll is going on since you did mention you have a sweet tooth.  What you are experiencing is normal you are doing great and if your body is craving that i would give it a little make it a good choice and dont over indulge.  I don't believe in depriving your body cause in some people like me it would be worse later on when i completely have no control...

Good luck and continue to post those remarkable weight lost numbers..

rblain

Most Active
Recent Topics