My hair is gone

louloubelle
on 1/26/16 11:29 am
VBG on 01/09/10 with

Go purchase high protein shampoo and conditioner. It did wonders for me. 

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/16 11:42 am
VSG on 12/17/15

Any recommendations on the brand Louloubelle? I will try that for the future but I do like my hair short actually, it's definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. 

louloubelle
on 1/26/16 12:00 pm
VBG on 01/09/10 with

If you have a Sally's Beauty store they can help. Mine is icon repair solutions 

i lost lots in big chunks. Only the first 6 mo. Started using this. And still do. Every 2 days. Make sure to get your vitamins in also it helps more than I can say. 

alouisa63
on 1/28/16 12:35 pm - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

There is a possibility that you using the shampoo and conditioner was purely coincidental with stopping your hair from falling out.  If you started to use it at the 6 month mark, that's when hair loss from surgery will tend to slow down.  If it's going to fall it, it's going to fall out.

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

psychoticparrot
on 1/27/16 8:07 pm

Jeesh, Kelly, you scared the hell out of me! I saw the post title and thought, my god! Someone's hair fell out entirely and left her completely bald! And this just after I told another poster who was concerned about hair loss that she wouldn't lose it all.

Well, I'm glad you worked out a way to live happily with your hair loss. But please, no more "hair is gone" posts! I think I have to go lie down for a while. 

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/16 8:16 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Oh no! Psychotic Parrot I am so sorry! I didn't mean to freak you out! No I just chopped it and am letting it be short for now we'll see what the future holds it may be long again one day *hugs* sorry again to scare you. 

psychoticparrot
on 1/27/16 9:02 pm

Don't worry. I'll live. 

psychoticparrot

Most Active
Recent Topics