TGIF NSVs !

sanjali23
on 1/22/16 11:55 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14
  • Walked up a hill without huffing and puffing this week (been doing it for a while now but I just love celebrating it)
  • Wore a pencil skirt two days this week and got cat called :-)
  • Clothes I ordered from in a large from OldNavy came and they're all too big (a little frustrating but I'm kind of a glass half full person)
  • Cut my time on my 2.5 mile lunch walk because I had a meeting and now I'm rocking the new time
  • I coached a friend who is just beginning her WL journey and she really did great this week
  • New tummy control underwear I just bought are now too big (this weight loss thing cost a lot of money-nobody ever mentions that)
  • Feeling confident and in control of my life (the biggest and best NSV of them all)
  • Been doing this one for a while but I cross my legs ever chance I get
  • Popped my pair of pumps on like they were nothing and walked around in them ALL DAY LONG (no more back pain baby)
  • Loaned my always smaller than me friend a blouse ...boooyaaaa, icing on the cake 

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

roxytrim
on 1/22/16 1:10 pm - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

I never tire of being able to touch my thumb & forefinger around my own wrist.

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/16 5:59 pm
  • I got called a "real success story and role model for people who want to get healthy in middle age" by a coworker today! I will take it! 
  • Completed a new circuit intensity level
  • Kept my heart rate over 150 for 45 minutes with no problem doing an interval training circuit
  • And as funny as it may seem, I still delight in the fact I can trim my own damn toe nails which I did on Tuesday! 
happyteacher
on 1/22/16 6:05 pm

A huge one for me was when I had lost enough to get my clothing size under a 20, so then I could once again buy clothes in a tall length. My favorite physical one was being healthy enough to go backpacking. 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

happycampertoo
on 1/22/16 6:31 pm
VSG on 04/06/15

Dug out an old favorite coat and wore it to work today. Granted it had huge shoulder pads, but I rocked them lol. 

Sandra F.
on 1/23/16 5:52 am

Mine is that my husband asked me yesterday, "Where do you get all your energy from?"

Most Active
Recent Topics