Bariatric Surgery in Tijuana !! ANYONE!??

CHERRYCUPCAKE
on 1/16/16 11:24 am

Hello there, I am very interested in having a Vertical Sleeve in Tijuana.  I have researched many options there and I`m still in the look to find the right doctor I want to make the right choice , and so I would like to know if anybody could give me some advice and recommend me please!! your doctor and I would like it to be based on your own experience in Mexico. I really need HELP!!

Thank you so much , God Bless.  

I"M SWEET AS A CUPCAKE<3

SilverGirl2015
on 1/16/16 2:29 pm

I had VSG surgery in Tiajuana 8/1/15.  Dr.  Elias Ortiz - Extremely satisfied with the whole experience, the price :) and the results!

CHERRYCUPCAKE
on 1/19/16 9:32 am

Hi , I really thank the time you took to answer my post I will research Him and thank you again for you comment. And I hope you meet your goal. :) 

I"M SWEET AS A CUPCAKE<3

TeashaLorna
on 1/16/16 3:39 pm - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

I had VSG with Dr Ponce de Leon. No complications. The best thing I ever did for myself.  

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

CHERRYCUPCAKE
on 1/19/16 9:35 am

Hi, I have heard lots of great things about Dr. Ponce de Leon , so how did you get in contact with him I might consider him in my best 3 to actually get my VSG with Him, Thank you for your recommendation I thank the time you took to comment. and hope you to meet your goal. :)

I"M SWEET AS A CUPCAKE<3

Sammy_85
on 1/16/16 3:41 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/19/16

Hi! I'm having surgery this Tuesday (yikes!) with Dr. Fernando Garcia through Tijuana Bariatrics. I chose him because I was able to connect with a few of his patients on ObesityHelp and they told me their experiences and put my mind at ease. My coordinator has been absolutely amazing as well and has thoroughly answered any questions I have had (and I had A LOT of questions). If you PM me after Tuesday, I'll be happy to let you know how it went (the good and the bad, lol). Best of luck in whatever decision you make! 

P.S. If you have Facebook, Tijuana Bariatrics has a page that you can check out - it has reviews which I found quite helpful.

CHERRYCUPCAKE
on 1/19/16 9:38 am

Hi, WOW!! Well I wish you alto of luck and hope everything turns out great and okay I will research more about Tijuana Bariatrics , 

I thank you the time you took to answer my post. and hope you have wonderful time there. God Bless. :) 

I"M SWEET AS A CUPCAKE<3

Sandra F.
on 1/18/16 6:09 am

I had my surgery with Dr. Fernando Garcia in October 2014.  While I would definitely recommend your having a doctor close to where you live to follow up, I would not change a thing about my surgery experience.  My scars are minimal (you can not even see two of them) and I am getting close to my goal (I am a slow loser).  If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.  Good luck to you with whomever you chose.

CHERRYCUPCAKE
on 1/19/16 9:40 am

Hi, and how interesting well I Thank you for commenting my post I will see who to chose and thanks again.

I"M SWEET AS A CUPCAKE<3

TeashaLorna
on 1/19/16 10:25 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Hi,

My pc won't allow me to send you a message but you asked how to get a hold of Dr Ponce here is his website.

http://www.wls4betterlife.com/

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Most Active
Recent Topics