Need advice

Frances1962
on 1/19/16 4:07 pm
VSG on 07/08/14

Hi I need advice I had the sleeve on 7/8/2014 my high weight was 289 I now weigh 163 I am trying to reach my goal of 135 to 140 by my 2 year mark and I am eating 1360 calories a day and I go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week I burn around 700 to 800 calories every day and I just cannot seem to lose anymore weight I got down to 148 6 months ago and now I've gained 15 lbs what am I doing wrong please help !!!

acbbrown
on 1/19/16 5:50 pm - Granada Hills, CA

Are you tracking, weighing and measuring all of your food very meticulously? 

First rule of WL is cut down your intake. You need to examine your diet closely and see how you can do that. Also look at quality of food you are consuming  

my guess is you are over estimating your calories burned at the gym. Most sensors and trackers and machines wayyyy over estimate. I've learned the hard way - exercise helps but don't rely on it to lose the weight. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

White Dove
on 1/20/16 4:02 am - Warren, OH

To lose a pound a week, ignore the exercise calories and cut down 500 calorie a day.  When you get down to 140, then you will be able to maintain on about 1400 a day.  To lose a pound a week, cut to 900 calories a day. 

Concentrate on weighing your food and carefully tracking it.  It is easy to over or to under estimate the amount of food if you do not weigh it first. 

Sadly, sometimes exercise is the worse thing to do.  Imagine that you are invited to a dinner where the most tempting and fantastic foods imaginable will be served.  You want to eat as much as possible and enjoy every minute of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

I would starve all day and take a long run before dinner so I would be as hungry as possible.  Then I would be ravenous at dinner and eat much more than usual.

To really get rid of the weight, consider skipping the gym, taking a 20 minute walk and concentrating on 900 calories a day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
Recent Topics