protein goals?

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/16 9:44 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Hi all just had a quick question. What is your protein goals set down by your surgeon's office/dietitian/Nut? I'm female and mine is 60 grams, I feel like this is low so I make it my personal goal to get more than that daily I try and get 75-80 grams on a good day on a bad day I hit my 60 maybe get 65-70 ish. In fact I need to run to Costco tomorrow to get more chocolate protein powder because all I have now is plain which is great for mixing into foods but not fantastic to drink. Anyone know of anywhere other than Costco (that is a national retailer) where you can get bulk protein?

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/16 11:04 pm

GNC & Vitamin Shoppe are great places with a lot of different choices and brands. 

Other places with more limited choices are Walmart, Target and Sam's Club. I'm a GNC junkie because they have the one protein powder that doesn't have an after taste that bothers me. 

80 grams of protein per day is a very solid nutritional goal. 

mmsmom
on 1/12/16 5:18 am - Woburn, MA

I aim for 60 and always have - got to goal and have had no trouble with maintaining and/or energy level.  I am also a small person barely five feet tall.... My nut has said if energy is good, 60 grams is fine.

VSG on 04/28/2014

mmsmom
on 1/12/16 5:26 am - Woburn, MA

I aim for 60 and always have - got to goal and have had no trouble with maintaining and/or energy level.  I am also a small person barely five feet tall.... My nut has said if energy is good, 60 grams is fine.

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active
Recent Topics