Lost 103 lbs and gained 50lbs back! so mad!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/6/16 4:44 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I think you should use the magnifying glass at the top & read the previous posts about cross addiction. It's a very real problem & I think you should tend to the issue of drinking b4 tackling the issue of losing weight again.

Also looking at posts titled what are you eating today vsg'rs gives you a good idea as to what everyone else is eating, but I think tackling the issues as to what led you to an overindulgence of drinking & eating badly & basically eating around your sleeve should take priority otherwise you might find yourself in this situation again after you get the weight off.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

JudithJohnson
on 1/7/16 9:09 am
VSG on 12/03/15

I think it takes a lot of courage to come on here and admitting to what you are doing. No one is telling you anything you don't know yet. You know you're drinking to much and only you know how much of a problem that really is in your life.

Besides all the "stop drinking" and "stop grazing" comments, I would suggest to go back to remembering your life before the surgery. What made you decide to do the surgery in the first place? Is all the beer you drink and grazing you do worth going back to feeling the way you felt before surgery? Do you have a dream board? If not, get a poster board, or a pin board, and fill it with your dreams. Print out pictures or cut out pictures from magazines all you imagined for yourself and a better life when you decided to have the surgery. Cut out words that have meaning to you and add them. Hang it somewhere where you can see it every day. Have it as your screen picture on your phone so you can remind yourself every darn time you're about to drink a beer. Think back of why you wanted this in the first place, and try to discover why you are sabotaging your own health. 

I would definitely consider finding a therapist. To simply find out together why you are struggling so much with this. If your head is in the right place, your body will follow. Don't do it because you feel you're doing something wrong. Do it because you're worth it, and you're worth figuring out what you're struggling with and how to get back on the right path

Good luck to you!

Judith, 46, surgery date  12/3/15

SW: 317 CW: 210 GW: 180

acbbrown
on 1/7/16 11:49 am - Granada Hills, CA

Id recommend Overeaters Anonymous and/or AA. They address the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of

our lives that are unmanageable. You don't have to be doomed to a life of misery. Send me a friend request/PM if you want to chat about it. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

superchickk51
on 1/12/16 6:37 pm

How old are you? I've gained 40 lbs which sucked. Too much ice cream, donuts and just junk. I drink too, I have some friends that got me on the 24 day challenge, I got back on track. I know it sounds silly but getting back on track isn't that hard. I'll support you. I kust started to sell it to maintain and keep my self healthy. 

http://advocare.com/160131052 Check it out 

Lona

Most Active
Recent Topics