Excited and a bit nervous. SD 1/6/16

Kelyski
on 12/16/15 9:54 am

My surgery date is January 6, 2016. I'm starting to get excited and a bit nervous. The wait is killing me!! Does anyone out there have any suggestions on the best tasting protein powder out there?

paflyersgal
on 12/16/15 11:02 am
VSG on 10/06/15

I liked the chocolate from Unjury. I added peanut butter powered and sometimes sugar free flavored coffee creamer (just a half a teaspoon) to give it some extra flavor after drinking it all the time. I also buy premiere protein shakes for when in the go.. But again only the chocolate seems to taste somewhat okay to me. ?

Karen

Mamba
on 12/16/15 1:15 pm - Middlesboro, KY
VSG on 01/15/16

I'm in the same boat! My surgery is scheduled for the 30th. I'm nervous, worried and very excited! Good luck to you!

Tink3125
on 12/16/15 5:23 pm
VSG on 12/01/15

I used Bariatric Advantage Chocolate. I used different sugar free coffee creamers...hazelnut is my favorite!! I even used just a little Stevia at times if I needed something sweet. Even froze to make ice cream. You can also use the unflavored Isopure powder in it for additional protein.

I've also used Muscle Milk on the go..they have a high protein with 45g of protein in each bottle.

I'm on week 3 post op. My surgery was on 11/30. I've lost 50 lbs since starting the 2 week liver diet of protein shakes.

Best of luc****ep us updated on your progress!

Tink

Most Active
Recent Topics