Small NSV

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/15 4:54 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Today I put on a pull over sweatshirt I hadn't worn in about 5ish weeks. Last time I wore it, it was a just a bit too tight for my liking, not skin tight but fitted and just not the amount of room I like in a hoodie. Today I had to wear it because all of my other hoodies are in the wash, and when I got it on I realized I have more room, to the point where it's comfy and how I like my hoodies to fit. This is the first piece of clothing I've really noticed a difference in because I wear most of my clothing fairly fitted so even though I'm down 19lbs since I first started my journey it wasn't translating into clothing for me yet. Yay! This gives me more courage and just reaffirms that this will not be like all the diets I have hated/failed and that I control my destiny. Cannot wait for my surgery Thursday.

twiddleDee
on 12/15/15 7:05 am

yay!!  this surgery will pay off with that as a reward! keep up the good work, it will all be done in a few days-prayers it all goes well! Dee

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/15 10:58 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Thank you Dee! 

GoBlueGirl1998
on 12/15/15 9:22 am - MI

I think its a big NSV!! I love my clothes and especially when they fit like they should!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/15 10:59 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Thank you GoBlueGirl! I'm just excited I have some things I can shrink into so I don't have to buy clothes right away.  

psychoticparrot
on 12/15/15 12:25 pm

For me, improvements in my health are the big payoff with the sleeve. But I have to admit that fitting into smaller clothes is very soothing to the ego. Congrats on seeing results already from the sleeve and your hard work.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/15 11:00 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Psychoticparrot, it is definitely about healthy too. I was pre-diabetic when I first started this journey. Hopefully when I do labs in April for my follow up that is not the case anymore. Thank you for your kind words! 

Most Active
Recent Topics