Rice Paper or wonton wrappers

alouisa63
on 12/8/15 11:00 am - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

surgery was 4.5 months ago (at time of pot luck!) and this will be my first true test.  I don't eat out and watch everything I eat.  I honestly have no clue if this would be a trigger.  If it was a bag of chips, most likely!  Hunger won't be an issue because I still don't get hungry.... I have to set alarms to remember to eat.

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

qtgonewild
on 12/8/15 11:19 am, edited 12/8/15 3:19 am

would eat. with wonton wrappers. 

MAchick
on 12/8/15 12:52 pm
VSG on 01/27/14

I am almost two years out and occasionally have rice wrappers. I buy them from an Asian market the next town over. 

For me, they are actually a nice, lower carb option to Asian food. I think the ones I get have fewer carbs than the ones you listed. I usually stuff them with cabbage, shaved carrot, scallions, cilantro, chopped chicken. They fill me up nicely and I get some good protein. I make usually a spicy red chili dipping sauce, and a peanut sauce. 

But, you are much newer post op! 

I would think a wonton wrapper would have more carbs. Are you talking about the thin rice wrapper sheets? I buy the red rose ones. 

Sandra F.
on 12/9/15 6:09 am

I would most definitely eat one of these.  4g of carbs and 20 calories is not that bad!

Most Active
Recent Topics