Thanksgiving Fail

H.A.L.A B.
on 12/4/15 12:40 pm

There are some carbs that don't bother me in the house. There are some that I would eat when they are easily available...like if they're on a counter or in the fridge, but if I portion them, freeze, and put them in big freezer in the garage - they can stay there until my BF decides he want some. 

And there are those carbs that as long as they are on our property...I will eat them. Sooner than later...those - we don't keep in the house... Or On a property. Honey eats them when we are out, I I just buy enough for him to eat in 1-2 days.. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

happyteacher
on 12/4/15 12:47 pm

That is identical to how I am :)  The only time we have them on site is T-day typically. Birthdays we only make enough for the family, so no left overs to mess with me!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

KathyA999
on 12/5/15 12:03 am

"I simply CANNOT keep sweets in the house."  Yup, that's me. Total sugar junkie.  Non-sweet carbs, esp crackers, also call to me, but not like that ole devil sugar.  Thankfully I live alone and work from home, so I can control what comes in the door.  Usually.

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

PaulaToronto
on 12/5/15 1:51 pm - Toronto, Canada

I pack it back in the container it came it an hand it to whoever brought it or others as they walk out the door. Or I will take a walk and drop it off at the local senior center, fire hall or police station.  I also know a group home nearby and those kids will polish off anything I leave them.  Freezing it doesn't work for me cuz frozen cookies doesn't stop me.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

ipray
on 12/5/15 3:31 pm
VSG on 11/06/14

Those leftovers are dangerous! They keep calling my name!

Most Active