Keeping Track

Wyldblu
on 11/2/15 8:32 am

Hi,

Not sure how everyone keeps track of their calories, proteins, weight and liquid intakes. I am sure there's an app for that. lol. I created an Excel spreadsheet that you just have to plug numbers into and it will calculate the weight difference from the last time you weighed yourself, the over all loss/gain, and how much protein/cals/liquid you have left to get in for the day, with the option to add the items (ie, yogurt, juice, tea). If you are interested in this, let me know. I will send it to you. I found it pretty helpful as I am on my computer most of the time. I think MyFitnessPal does something similar as well.

Wyldblu

Grim_Traveller
on 11/2/15 9:15 am
RNY on 08/21/12

There are a few apps, but the most popular by far is MyFitnessPal. It's an app or a website. It has a huge database of foods, and will let you keep track of everything. Once you start using it, it takes very little time.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Wyldblu
on 11/2/15 9:55 am

I used that a long time ago on an old cell phone. Probably will download it again for when I am not home. I like the Excel one for while I am near my computer. I remember that it keeps track of exercise as well. Anyway..just thought I would offer an option. :)

Wyldblu

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/15 6:12 pm
VSG on 08/15/15 with

I use the Lose It app on my phone. I prefer it over my fitness pal, but it does all the same stuff.

Most Active
Recent Topics